July 21, 2014

Getting Out


When do you get to the breaking point of tolerating wars, and ignorance in the people who vote ignorance into our government? When do you start getting off your butt and wanting to do something about it?


Well, I’m way past that point right now, I’m broken.  I’m going off to the land of nod, call it complacency, call it ambivalence, call it I don’t give a rats flying ass any more.


When you have a government that has sold themselves out to corporations which profit in wars and off the backs of human life, that’s the turning point we’ve reached, and we vote these money grabbing ____, fill in the blank, into office.  Integrity?  What the hell is that?  Honesty? Hell, it’s a lost word. Face it folks, you’ve shot yourself in the foot and are too ignorant to know it.  


Immigration reform, that’s another joke...we have no borders, why bother to enforce an invisible line, it will just get stepped over. Everyone is so damned afraid of committing themselves to making a damn decision, afraid the politicking jackasses in congress will get bent and protest.  

The hand that rules needs to stop making vague promises and enact some goals.  No one knows whether to protest or sit on their butt and wait. Shit or get off the pot!  And fighting the war on drugs..I don't even know where to begin.  


We enact laws to help people, and then the states and our almighty supreme court over rules and changes the very laws we have to protect us...Who’s the enemy here?


Environment?  Animal life and habitats?  Guns?  Climate issues? Drought?  Food?  Oh, hell, forget about all that, we have government agencies who can deal with those things sanely and rationally...sure, they know how to kill us off better than anybody...just throw the money into accounts that will only see the light within deep pocket corporations of government bribes.


Well, I’m done wondering, signing petitions, waiting, arguing the rights and wrongs of war, and every other cause I’ve spoken up for or against...of blaming, of fighting, of hurting and killing... I’m tired... I’m done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Am a Liberal

This sums up my beliefs.  I am not the original writer of this, although I have altered some words.  Ins tead of using the reference to “...