January 14, 2017

My Analysis of Trump

Closed minds are not willing to see the truth, and they call discussions an obsession.  Look at the big picture, look at the details of those pictures---what do you see?  

To see Trump as a good, decent, and honorable man, is not the truth.  He's more than proved his dishonesty time and again, with people and with business dealings.  I've watched his every move.  I’ve watched personal documentations showing his disdain towards people who don’t agree with him;  I've listened to the way he discredits and dishonors women with his salacious mouth.  His ego outweighs his moral thinking.  He thinks of no one but his selfish self…


Trump is a con man, a shyster, a used car salesman of the worst kind, he'd sell you a junker and smile as you drove away in a cloud of smoke...

People like this are experts in convincing you they know what's best for you...but Trump has one major flaw (of many), he forgets the last thing he's said, his mind wanders to what he can say to convince you of how great he is.... He has no capacity to retain or contain his words in this thought process.


In one sentence he will contradict himself, guessing and stumbling over what's needed to be said to sound coherent. But one thing I know he is good at, he knows how to inflate his ego back to his high standards by simply calling attention back to himself with words of self congratulatory effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Am a Liberal

This sums up my beliefs.  I am not the original writer of this, although I have altered some words.  Ins tead of using the reference to “...